Hans Theessink is hailed as "A master of the blues guitar", described by Bo Diddley as "one helluva guitar player" and by the US 'Blues Revue' as "An international blues treasure".
Hans has become one of the most sought-after artists of the international blues scene. A modern day troubadour and entertainer who keeps on spellbinding audiences all over the world with his rich and emotional sound.
Admission £7 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.