Paddy Nash & Diane Greer
Paddy and Diane are real cult figures around the Derry music scene.
They write beautiful, moving songs with a country edge.
Sometimes angry, sometimes sad, often very funny but always tuneful and entertaining with echo's of the like of Billy Bragg, John Prine and Bruce Springsteen.
Often appearing with their band "The Happy Enchiladas" tonight is a very rare chance to see them as a duo on in this country.
'Like The Saw Doctors jamming with The Undertones at a street party held by Squeeze' - Sean McGhee R2 Magazine
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/351859
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.