Lucy has exploded onto the scene over the last year or so and blew us away on her last visit.
She's a superb songwriter and interpretor of traditional song, and a beguiling personality.
In a world of simpering nu-folk ninnys Lucy stands as an object lesson in how to make music that is gentle and beautiful but still has balls.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.