Kath Tait is a singer/songwriter who takes her inspiration from the general chaos of modern life and from her extensive employment and marital history - involving many husbands and dayjobs!
Her songs are sharply observed, laconic tales of everyday absurdity.
Her stage act combines deadpan delivery with melodic guitar work and lyrics that are humorous, profound and outrageous,
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/345472
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.