Tonight is our contribution to the Stow Festival and we're gonna make sure the weekend goes out on a high.
Eclectic Acoustic Vaudeville!
Vocalist Oliver Carpenter was described as "The nearest singer to Tom Waits that we have" by Blues in Britain magazine teams up with bass player Chris Lomas and squeezebox maestro Phil Bond for an evening of kick arse blues, ska, swing and fun!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/370129
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.