Sam Lee and Hamish Currie
A double bill this evening. Sam Lee has burst onto the scene over the last couple of years as a superb interpretor of traditonal song. He's also one of the driving forces behnd the Magpies Nest club. Hamish Currie is another fine performer and a serously good guitar player to boot.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.