Not really folk music but a special saturday gig for Easter. Come and enjoy one of the best local bands around. Wonderful meodic rock with a bit of Velvets and a bit of Creedence Clearwater too! Plus support from our friend Mia who steps out from behind the bar and takes the stage!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.