One of the great singing families in the English folk revival, The Wilson family consists of sister Pat and brothers Tom, Chris, Steve, Ken and Mike, all members of the same family from Teesside in the North East of England.
All first class singers in their own right the combination of all that talent is nothing less than overwhelming.
"...a vocal orchestra" ~ Peter Bellamy
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.