Abioye & Randall
David Randall (Faithless, Slovo, 1 Giant Leap) and Fausat Abioye discovered they shared a love of guitars and the music of North and West Africa and the Middle East, after a sparring session in a boxing gym in Brixton, South London. So they decided to hang up their gloves and get out their guitars.
"Abioye and Randall will take you on a journey from Brixton to Bamako and back, with their joyfully infectious guitar and kick drum rhythms..." Globoloco Sounds.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/248642
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.