From Sussex singers to French Canadian melodeon players, from obscure 78s to R. Crumb's Cheap Suit Serenaders, from here to eternity, Duck Soup bring together a multitude of influences to make classic English music.
Fronted by our great pal Dan Quinn and including the fabulous phonofiddle!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.