Stoneydown Park Folk Festival
Rounding off our season with our now traditional afternoon folk festival in Stoneydown Park.
There will be stalls, food, beer from the Rose & Crown and rides for the kids and we'll be showcasing some of the artists who'd impressed us in the last year and who we think should be better known.
This years line up includes:
- Ragtime guitar from Andy Mathewson
- Local heroes Iminim
- Shooting Roots finalists: Dylan Cairns-Howarth & Sam Mabbett
- More local heroes: Anna Skodbo & Andy Green
- Hughly rated new guitarist Tom Blackburn
Plus folk club residents and the E17 Session Band.
It kicks off at 2pm and admission is free.
Stoneydown park is on Pretoria Road, E17 and you can see a map here - https://plus.google.com/113896608992214888984/about?gl=uk&hl=en
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.