Inspired, bizarre and very very funny poetry including such unforgettable images as Cosmo, the Fairly Accurate Knife Thrower; Guide Cats for the Blind, Dashunts With Errections Can't Climb Stairs and the tragic star crossed romance between the lonely glowworm and the Benson & Hedges.
And loads more!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.