4th May 2008
Dana & Susan Robinson
This fabulous duo really blew us away on their last visit! Dana and sue are wonderful, subtle performers of their own songs and glorious interpreters of traditional material with guitar, fiddle and banjo.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.