Erin Harpe has been hailed as “an authentic blues chanteuse”, earning a reputation for her raw delta blues style and “total, selfless and compelling immersion in the music.” Erin is an accomplished finger-picking acoustic guitarist, and tonight she'll be playing as a duo alongside husband Countryman on Ukelele bass.
Hugely regarded in her native US this is Erin's first British tour.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/264765
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.