Sound Tradition blew us away when they played at our Summer Street Party earlier this year.
Now they're back to give us a full evening of their glorious harmony singing.
Wonderful revival singing in the Young Tradition style with occasional enhancements provided by Indian harmonium or the spoons.
"Terrific - glorious harmonies and a fine selection of old and new songs." - Lewes Saturday Folk Club
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2018
- October 7: Delta Ladies ~ Hillbilly Trance...
- October 14: Dave Peabody & Regina Mudrich ~ An evening of blues and vaudeville songs.
- October 21: Rob Murch and Michelle Holding ~ A rare chance to hear a master banjo player and his star pupil.
- October 28: Green Diesel ~ Green Diesel are a proper folk-rock band of the old school.
- November 4: Intarsia ~ Sway, sing or just soak in the sounds...
- November 11: Armistice Centenary Special - Bob Fox ~ An evening with the Warhorse Songman.
- November 18: Whitechapel Noise - Politics, sex and religion in the Cockney-Yiddish music hall ~ Expect to laugh, cry, singalong and go blimey that's interesting...
- November 25: Trio Dhoore ~ Steamy folk music guaranteed by 3 brothers.
- December 2018