One of the great voices of the British folk club, Bob Fox has twice previously been nominated as the Radio 2 Folk Singer of the Year.
". . one of the truly great voices from the North East with musicianship second to none." - Vin Garbutt
". . . as soon as I heard Bob Fox sing I realised he must have one of the best voices in England, I have always regarded him as an artist of great ability and integrity." - Ralph McTell
Admission £7 (£7 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.