A legend in the world of American old-time music, Bruce’s influences range from the Appalachian soul of Tommy Jarrell to Delta blues, from the haunting modal strains of Irish music to the rhythmically nimble music of Eastern Europe.
An astonishing performer on guitar, banjo and fiddler and a great singer with an arsenal of superb material. What more do you need?
Sorry, advance tickets are no longer available for this event. However you can pay at the door.
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.