Cooper & Bolton
Pete Cooper has long been recognised as one of the top fiddle players on the London scene.
When he teams up with cellist Richard Bolton the result is simply exquisite.
They explore dance tunes from English and other folk traditions, sing British and American folk songs and present exciting new pieces of their own.
"I already knew Pete was a good violinist, but this collaboration deserves to have the pair hoisted into the top ranks of folk duos..." ~ fRoots magazine
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/370128
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.