Talis Kimberley presents contemporary, literate folk songs with green political edges & a warm, whimsical heart.
Wiltshire-based Talis along with Chantelle Smith on co-vocals and percussion, and Simon Fairbourn on bass, bassoon, whistles and occasional trumpet sing songs that are rooted in tradition but inspired by books, cakes, tea, history, socks, geo-politics & fish, and other things too!
Throw in some lovely harmonies and a strong focus on environmentalism and it's always a treat to see Talis and the guys.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/357983
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.