Heather Dale offers a new type of Celtic music for the 21st century: a playful, passionate blend of tradition and innovation. Her rich voice and evocative recordings have earned her fans around the world.
This is a rare chance to catch Heather in the UK.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.