Mai Hernon was born in the heart of Coleman County in County Sligo, Ireland to a musical family.
She is developing a fine reputation as a superb singer of traditional songs in the Irish Tradition and this evening is a rare chance to hear her in action.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.