Keith Christmas was part of the scene where folk and prog rock found a common groove back in the early seventies.
He plays acoustic guitar on David’s first album Space Oddity and performed at the first Glastonbury Festival before even it was even called that.
He's recorded many albums over the last fifty years, played all over the world and shared stages with some of the biggest names in music.
This is an amazingly rare chance to see him perform in a London folk club. Keith will perform two sets back to back followed by a question and answer session.
Seriously, this one is gonna rock!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- January 2019
- February 3: Damien Barber & Mike Wilson ~ Two of the finest exponents of Traditional Song in the United Kingdom.
- February 10: Delta Ladies ~ Hillbilly Trance...
- February 17: Laura Smyth & Ted Kemp ~ Strong vocals, tight harmonies and unfussy arrangements.
- February 24: Luke Daniels and Nancy Kerr ~ A stunning mix of contemporary folk music and inspired instrumental virtuosity.
- March 3: Erin Harpe ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking R&B.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.