Barron Brady comprising Ros Brady and Si Barron are contemporary songwriters and interpreters of traditional English folk song.
Beautifully arranged and performed songs with themes ranging from Devon legend to contemporary rural reportage they invite the listener to accompany them through strange landscapes whose denizens include coffee drinking Mermaids, corn mowing Devils, flying highwaymen and disappearing Hedgerows...
Or you can sit in and watch Top Gear. Your call.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.