The mad poet laureate of the folk scene.
Come along and hear the story or Cosmo - the fairly accurate knife thrower, learn the folly of guide cats for the blind, find out why dachshunds with erections can't climb stairs and weep at the tragedy of the star crossed romance between the lonely glow-worm and the Benson & Hedges.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/254559
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.