An awesome songwriter and breathtaking performer, this is a long overdue return from Rory.
"One of the most energetic and rhythmic performers on the circuit, a supreme storyteller in song and also an ace harmonica player. Plays a mean trombone, too." - Time Out
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.