A new name for us but this promises to be a very special evening.
Caroline Trettine’s guitar-based songs are transformed by the virtuosic Mosi Conde on kora and Alison Rayner on double bass into fine, vibrant melodic textures and intricate rhythms.
The inspired flourishes of Mosi’s kora, anchored by Alison’s graceful bass give Caroline the vocal space to explore her songs’ passion and poetry. They are all experts in their musical green fields, coming together to create original world class culturally blended folk music.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/383661
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.