E17 Street Party
Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!
We'll be taking to opportunity to showcase some of the new friends we've made over the year, plus there will be ice cream and beer!
The party runs from 1 to 6 with the music starting about half one.
This years featured artists are:
- Sound Tradition - Traditional unaccompanied English folk singer
- Jamie Rowan - singalong fun and games!
- Clarke Camilleri - A young singer songwriter from Nottinghamshire who loves traditional and blues song and writing his own music.
- Alternative Book Club - Walthamstow's very own stomping blues duo. Straight from the Ching delta!
Plus the Chingford Morris dancers.
It's always a cracking afternoon and we'll look forward to seeing you.
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.