Ben Moss & Laurel Swift
Laurel is a well known performer and dancer around the London folk scene. She plays double bass with Gadarene, fiddle with The Gloworms and is a busy folk activist.
We last saw melodian player Ben at our Stoneydown park festival a year or so back. He blew us away then and is now starting to flex his musical muscles.
Having met dancing in Morris Offspring they have developed a punchy, infectious style of playing that defies anyone not to dance and sing along. Ben and Laurel sing a play folk music from a wide variety of sources.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328484
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.