Simply the single most important and influential figure in the post war British folk revival.
From his early days alongside late lamented fiddle genius Dave Swarbrick through chart success with Steeleye Span through to his roles in Waterson:Carthy and countless other collaborations Martin is an astonishing authority on traditional music and a formidable performer.
He's also a really nice guy as well.
NOTE: A few reamaining tickets have been added to online sales but are very limited. There will be no tickets available on the night so please do not attend without a ticket
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.