It's always a treat when the One Man Folk Industry comes to pay us a call.
One of the stalwarts of the folk scene Pete brings bouzouki, mountain dulcimer, banjo and melodeon plus choruses, laughs and maybe eve some step dancing too!
Admission £7 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.