Nancy Kerr & James Fagan - SOLD OUT
Sorry, this evening is sold out.
Nancy and James are now well established as two of the biggest names in Folk.
Outstanding musicianship, a lifelong grounding in traditional singing and instrumental playing, acclaimed original compositions but most noticeably a visceral chemistry between these two make Kerr and Fagan a perennial favourite at festivals, venues and clubs across the country.
They are frequent visitors to the club in various combinations such as the Melrose Quartet but tonight we are going to get them to ourselves.
It is likely that this evening will be "House Full" as advance sales have been particularly high. At present a limited number of advance tickets are on sale http://www.wegottickets.com/event/477448.
You may be able to pay on the night but please be early as it will likely sell out quickly on the door if any tickets remain. Check here at the weekend for the latest position regarding availability.
Admission £12 (£10 unwaged)
- February 2020
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.
- April 5: Music Hall - it's evolution, growth and decline with John Cain ~ The story of the Music Hall
- Closed ~ Easter
- April 19: Moirai - Framed: The Alice Wheeldon Story ~ A 100 year old tale of fake news, family values and activism.
- April 26: Linda Allen & Kristin Allen-Zito ~ Powerful songs of hope and history, spirituality and death, love and whimsy.
- May 2020
- June 7: Moor Music ~ Hardcore trad from the heart of Dartmoor.
- June 14: The Brothers Gillespie ~ Lyrical intensity and the sounds of soaring sibling harmony.
- June 21: Spring Singaround ~ Bring a song or a tune or maybe even a poem or a story to share.
- June 28: Street Party ~ Folk music, beer and ice cream!