This Dundalk based punk poet absolutely blew us away when we saw him in Derry last year and we couldn't wait to get him over to Walthamstow.
Guitar and sampler based with rap influence vocals this will be a loud, unorthodox and quite superb event.
We're really pushing the envelope and redefining what a folk club is about tonight, come and be a part of it.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/264134
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.